Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy Birthday to My Sister

Cabo San Lucas Family Vacation February 2013
Happy Birthday to you....
Thank you for not only being my sister but being one of my very best friends.... Thank you....
For being someone I can always count on to watch football, basketball, and golf with. (or being the only person that I know that loves them as much as me)
For setting an example of working hard, dreaming big, loving well and selflessness.
For being an incredible woman, sister, friend, and wife.
I love you and miss you a whole lot. Wish I could be there to celebrate with you today.
I am so proud of who you have become and all that you have accomplished.

"I wish you were here, but your not because your'e there. And there doesn't know how lucky it is."


 


 Top Right: Old photo. Bottom Left: South Carolina Family Vacation Summer 2010. Bottom Right: Christmas 2011 in Texas.

Wedding of Vance and Whitney Lambert Chicago August 2010

One of my favorite pictures of all time..... Brittany and Josh Wedding October 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment