Friday, December 21, 2012

Peace to Those

I am sitting now on the couch next to my parents puppy, watching the today show, drinking coffee with my dad. I just made these paleo pancakes. No sugar, gluten free and made with almond flour. They were very tasty. Last night we exchanged gifts and watched the Country Music Christmas show. Its really good to be home. Things have not changed, life in U.S. continues to move faster, bigger and more elaborately than ever.

I am doing my very best to soak in the quiet, to remember all that I came from, to celebrate the faces of the children that are without knowing they are important, or that their faces have a name, that their faces mean something to someone, or that they are designed and created in love for something big, that god has much in store for them. May this season be a season of hope. of celebrating joy. of knowing that even when things dont seem like enough or things are not as they seem to you, trust that god has you exactly where he wants you. because he is doing something big.

warmest from my family to yours this season.









suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising god and saying,
“glory to god in the highest heaven,
and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”
when the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, “let’s go to bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the lord has told us about.”
luke 2:13-15

No comments:

Post a Comment