Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Top 20 Checking Off




1. Read One Thousand Gifts. (with my mom, more fun to read when you have someone to share things with).
2. Get scuba certified in Utila (Honduran Bay Islands)
3. Complete the Whole30 Challenge (Again)
4. Run a half Marathon
5. Surf in Costa Rica
6. Make cookies for my neighbors and deliver them. (especially for the businesses in the building that we live in Honduras, The Chinese restaurant  the women's clothing store, the salon and the lawyers office. But see that I will most likely live in a few different places this coming year, I will repeat this one.)
7. Visit an Orphanage at least once a month (whether I am in Honduras or anywhere)
December 8, 2012
January
February
March
April 
May
June
July 
August
September
October
November

8. Go camping. Real camping not car camping.
9. Make homemade sushi
10. Have a dance party.
11. Pray everday before I go to sleep.
12. Go on a weekend trip with my sister away. A city, or even in our hometown. Just she and I.
13. Ride my road bike for a100 mile ride
14. Read four Jane Austen Novels (Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Northanger Abbey, Mansfield Park)
15. Complete 30 days straight of yoga. 
16. Officially kick my diet coke habit (lasted about 60 days in honduras, got to let this one go)
17.  Learn to make pie crust, and make five homemade pies (Apple, Pumpkin, Coconut Creme, Cherry, Pecan)
18. Drive a convertible (no stipulation on what kind of convertible)
19. Minimize my things, shrink my storage unit in Colorado, get rid of things.
20. Go Fly Fishing with my Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment