Saturday, December 15, 2012

Flying Home

The day is here. Tomorrow morning I am flying from San Pedro Sula to Houston Texas to meet my family. One bus ride and one plane away.

Not sure how much blogging there will be during the holiday break but you can be certain I will be resuming when I come back to Hondy (Honduras) come January. I just laid down in Kates old bed in my old room (Two new teachers come january so i moved out of my room that i had for myself and will now be roommates with faye, switched all the furniture, but since i am prepared to have an early morning i thought i would sleep in here one last time so i do not wake up faye right away). As well i should note that Hondy is giving me one last present before I leave ...... i am not feeling too well. (thank you for that hondy).

An early morning awaits. Night yall.

**** I will recap the Christmas show and my kids performance from last night in a post later.


Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share.
In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age,
so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life. 
1 Timothy 6:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment