Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Best Pictures to Date.....


“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”  Mark Twain


All the pictures of the last year cannot all be my favorites so up to this point I tried to narrow it down to a few handfulls..... enjoy

1. Favorite picture of my class by far. Shooting airplanes at my computer. 


 2. Pre shot in the butt when my feet were swollen and I was having an allergy attack. In the doctors office.


 3. Taken by Matt this little buddy was at the orphanage. Can you handle those eyes? (Photo courtesy of Matt)


4. Bring your dog to church day..... not really the stray dog wandered into church (photo courtesy of Matt)

5. Halloween Party at Allisons House, Ana Paula, Matt, Aracely and Thomas being ninjas. Pure awesome.


 6. The day I put mustaches on my boys fingers. Love this one.


7. Lizzy looking back at me while watching ELF during the week before Christmas.


8. Sunset on the lake.... nuff said.


9. Taken in the Denver airport moments before leaving for Honduras.


10. Molly in the First class seats of the bus and me with my sad face sitting in coach. Our ride to Guatemala.


11, 12 and 13. Are captured of Matt being Matt. Jumping off the boat in Utila, riding a bike in our house and jumping off the dock in Utila.



14. Hiking the waterfalls. The first time we hiked with Jason. All day adventure walk....


15. Philip and Molly making the famous "Unicorns Up" pose. One time they led all of the Americans to believe that they did this on special occasion dinners to salute the unicorn (Animal on the front of the UK passport) most ridiculous thing ever.


16. Lizzy and Genessis and Genessis mom. Love this picture taken in town on the parade day.


17. One night at the D and D, Jenga dare happened and then this happened below.


18. The time I climbed into the volcano in Guatemala.


20. Protecting their manhood on a Free kick.


21. Dancing with Oscar (note how giant I look, he is very short) in our town.


22. Kate giving Matt a massage on the floor in our kitchen. 


 23. Aslys face is priceless. I absolutely love this picture of her and Faye.


24. The neighbors kids from the hair salon came over one day.... or should I say knocked on our door so many times we let them inside. They got the umbrella out and their faces are precious.


25. This is me, on my 25th birthday getting ready to drive a lancha (large boat) down the river back to the hotel.


26. This picture may very well be my favorite one of all. Daniel has these big brown eyes and his expression brings tears to my eyes. (photo courtesy of Faye).


27. Molly captured this one of me, on the bus one early morning on our way to the Beach for the weekend. God is really good..... this has been incredible.





No comments:

Post a Comment