Sunday, November 11, 2012

Shavasana Sunday

Run/Walk with Alison at 7am. Fruit and Vegetable shopping after. Breakfast with roasted cabbage (yes I eat vegetables for breakfast sometimes). Skype with my parents for an hour. Bike ride to the D and D. Hire a tuk tuk to place the Kayak on top of the Tuk Tuk to get it to the canal. Kayak down the canal out into the lake. Marvel at the beauty of the lake on our very sunny day. Mention that it is like we live in Jurassic Park it is so beautiful. Float in the Kayak. Row back up the canal. Hire a tuk tuk again to place the Kayak on top to get us back to the D and D. Eat lunch. Talk with friends. Do yoga outside for an hour with Lotte in the jungle. Enjoy final shavasana with the sound of birds above. Watch Matt Check mate. Ride back home on our bikes.

Sunday Funday at its best. My legs are beat.

****Side note it is exam week at school. We only work until 12. Woohoo! As well we leave Friday for Guatemala. and Saturday is my Birthday!

loving this verse today. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls (Matt 11:29)

No comments:

Post a Comment