Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DAY 30!

Sunday I posted after I got home from our girls weekend in Copan and I promised a recap soon but I think this may have to wait yet again.... I promise soon.

Yesterday I accepted the reality that my kids are going to break my heart. Break my heart as in leaving them may quite possibly be the hardest thing I have ever done. I stood next to one of the boys today and he seemed as though he had grown a foot this year. They are getting bigger, smarter, sweeter, more of pain and I love them more every day...... Hoping this Tuesday they choose the latter.

As well tomorrow we are heading to the USA Honduras World Cup Qualifying match in San Pedro. So excited. Although for safety reasons I think I will try and downplay my USA excitement. Seeing as San Pedro has one of the worst homicide rates in the world, I figured I better play it safe.

In regards to this posts title, today is.... DAY 30. I am sorry if I have been quite annoying with my yoga postings but I can say after today I did it. I really did 30 days of straight yoga. For questions on which pod casts I have been using, you may send me an email and I am happy to share. I required that in order for yoga to count for the day I had to practice for at least 20 minutes. This has been on my list of things to do this year... See this old post here. And I did.

Cheers to the last 30 days, to one 4:30 am yoga session before school, to my room being filled with six of us doing it together, to practicing by myself, to practicing at Copan overlooking the valley, to it being the last thing I could have possibly wanted to do that day, to practicing at the D and D Brewery, to Kylie who as also joined me in the 30 day challenge, to feeling stronger, to feeling more relaxed, to feeling healthier and to making it habit I look forward too... Here's to you the past 30 days! Yay! Yay!

I am going to finish up with a bang, Kylie, Matt, Me and perhaps Faye and Lotte will be joining as well for an hour final session today. (although I am not sure this is it. I am not sure if I will be taking a break or not?)

Here are a few pictures that have been taken over the last few days. Enjoy.








Happy tuesday yall.
Warmest Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment